Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, this Roasted Pepper & Onion Frittata recipe is crafted to easily achieve a lasting impression.
Baked to perfection, this frittata is as versatile as it is delicious, serving as a delightful addition to any occasion. The frittata is a great way to get your daily dose of fruit and vegetables, served with IQF Roasted Red Peppers, sliced Red Onions and exquisite IQF Cherry Tomato halves that are seasoned with a harmonious blend of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Cider Vinegar.
This recipe was curated by The Hungry Guy.
Ingredients for Marinated Tomatoes Recipe
- 100g IQF Cherry Tomato halves (defrosted)
- 10g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5g Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Step by step instructions
- Toss the IQF courgette in oil, salt and garlic puree, roast in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 15-20 minutes until soft and nicely roasted
- Blend with all ingredients until smooth
- Season with salt and pepper
- Make the marinated tomatoes by mixing all ingredients together – taste and season with salt and pepper
- Serve the tomatoes on top of the dip
Ingredients for Roasted Pepper & Onion Frittata
Here’s how to make it
- Spread the vegetables across the bottom of an ovenproof pan, dish or tray
- Whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper
- Pour over the vegetables and gently agitate the veg to evenly distribute along with the egg
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170C for 20-25 minutes until the egg is set
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a board or plate
- Serve warm or cold