This role will be a customer service / inside sales hybrid role where the successful candidate will undertake duties to manage and grow the customer base as well as oversee customer service activities for their customers and the wider business.
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales/Customer Service Adviser
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Evesham, Worcestershire
CONTRACT: Permanent 40 hours per week
SALARY: £neg. based on experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Acknowledge and log all orders received
- Check customer purchase order against contracts, to ensure correct prices and quantities are quoted. Contact clients were necessary to discuss any discrepancies
- Process sales orders to achieve the required delivery date
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with the supplier and hauliers to meet the client’s expectations
- Process order amendments in a timely manner to achieve required delivery date
- Log all orders relating to “stock” items, ensuring low stock levels are reported to the relevant departments
- Raise and distribute all forms relating to stock items
- Issue shipping instructions to warehouses and logistics providers
- Look after all aspects of account management for a defined list of customers including duties such as building relationships with both commercial and NPD contacts, setting and delivering an agreed annual sales budget for the territory, arrange quotations for new business, arrange samples as required, manage pricing and volumes for existing customers and lines
- Carry out prospecting activities for the business to find new customers
- Ensure the company’s CRM system is kept up to date with customer communications and contacts
- Answer inbound calls into the office and direct as appropriate
- Provide ad-hoc support across the office when need arises due to deadlines, high workload, or holiday cover
We are looking for someone with a positive friendly attitude, great attention to detail and strong customer service skills who wants to utilise these in a growing company. Strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential along with the confidence to deal effectively with customers and suppliers. We offer a great team environment and prospects for growth.
If this sounds of interest please send a covering letter explaining why you feel this is the right role for you along with your CV.
The Brusco Food Group offers the right candidate: i.e a competitive salary, pension etc.